Affiliated Clubs’ Group Insurance 2011 – 2012
Public & Products Liability Insurance provides cover for the legal liability of officials and members of an affiliated Club in respect of Personal Injury or Property Damage happening during the period of insurance and caused by an occurrence in connection with official Club activities or products.
The Public & Products Liability policy is available to Affiliated Clubs of the Royal Horticultural Society of Victoria Inc.
It covers all official Club activities including flower shows.
- The period of insurance is for 12 months – 1st July to 30th June
- There is a Liability Limit of $20,000,000 (20 Million)
- It is Australia wide – it covers all States and Territories
- An Excess of $500 applies to each claim
- Rates are very competitive and are based on the Club’s membership numbers
For further information contact the RHSV Insurance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone – 03 5367 6363.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING MAKING A CLAIM ON YOUR INSURANCE DO NOT CONTACT THE BROKER. CONTACT THE ROYAL TO DISCUSS IT.
ALL CLAIMS ARE TO BE FORWARDED TO THE RHSV SECRETARY AT 133 UNDERBANK BLVD, BACCHUS MARSH VIC 3340.